I honestly don't remember much of our last day in Vegas. We got together with Sasha, Sofie, and Tori early that morning for a play date at the park. There, I learned that Mya could randomly cross the monkey bars all by herself. Seriously?! She's only two (almost three) and is so crazy strong and coordinated.
Then, we went to Jason's Deli for lunch before coming home and packing. Then we ended the night by going to a park again, eating some dinner and frozen yogurt and driving through the night to get home by 2 am! I wasn't able to get together with Jennifer and Kelley this time (I totally felt cheated but oh well hopefully next time) but overall the trip was still well worth it. The next trip will probably be sometime in the summer and hopefully we will be able to coordinate the trip with Mama and Papa D again.
This are some pics of the kids during our "down time". I love Teef's dimple.
Mya wearing Papa D's glasses.
I wish I had gotten a picture but Amyra was constantly in the back yard "water bending" the pool water with a long pole. This involved her using the pole to lift water out of the air in an arc and then watch it splash back into the pool. She LOVED it!


No comments:
Post a Comment