Saturday, January 4, 2014

Lateef is a Stay-at-Home-Dad - 7.11.13 to 7.14.13

While I was in DC, it was basically Lateef and the girls all weekend and my mom and Joyce Aunty watched Teefy a few hours every day and he stayed with them every night. I wasn't really worried about the girls but I was a lot more relaxed knowing Teefy was in great hands. 
Overall, their time spent with daddy was fun and pretty uneventful (crisis-wise). Lateef took them to the Coconut Bowl and swimming and even to Second Saturdays at the Museum of Art. 
 Teefy at the Coconut Bowl. 
 Lateef sent me these pictures of Teef at the park and I couldn't help but get homesick. Seriously, he is just SO CUTE. Thankfully, Lateef understands how neurotic I can be, and was always sending me pictures or texting me updates. I love my cell phone for that reason. 
 The girls at the museum.
The random snake on the sidewalk of the park behind my folks' house. 
One of the best things to come out of this experience was Lateef telling me that he finally understood how hard it was to stay at home with the kids and he gave me a lot of kudos for doing it basically 24/7. Though it's definitely hard at times, I wouldn't change it for the world. 

No comments: