My little Mya started Preschool at a home-based program about a block away from our house called Stef's Playhouse. Her teacher was Miss Stef and I actually met her while Mya and her son Kai were in gymnastics together. Though it wasn't a free program, I loved the convenience of having her school so close by and I knew Mya would transition into that environment really easily.
Of course, Mya had no issues going to school for the first time. She was so excited and didn't shed one tear. She just walked right in and was all set to go. When I picked her up a few hours later, she said she had a great day and that Kai kept kissing her (a sign of things to come - probably. Mya will be a heartbreaker). It should definitely be a fun school year.
Can we just take a moment to look at Mya's biceps and muscular arms. Welcome to the gun show!
My girls look so cute. Awww.



No comments:
Post a Comment