Saturday, April 11, 2015

Amyra's Field Trip to Davis Creek - 6.5.14

Wow, Amyra has gone on a lot of field trips this year. I think it was a total of about 11 or 12? Almost once a month. Anyway, this was a fun field trip because we went to Davis Creek (we've been here a few times hiking as a family) but this time we went to an area I've never been to and learned all about the vegetation, etc. Amyra was surprisingly clingy, but I think all kids revert to being babies when their mom is around. Anyway, I definitely wasn't complaining. 
A picture with a random new girl in class, Crystal (my favorite girl ever) and of course my cutie.
 While on the hike, it was cold in some areas, and then really hot in others. Strange. 
 Our tour guide's name was Hitler. Just kidding.
 The girls waiting for food which included hot dogs, watermelon and s'mores?
(Why is there an apostrophe in "s'mores"? Why isn't it just smores? Hmmm.)
 Amyra, Mia and Crystal again. Actually, towards the end of the year, Amyra started saying Crystal was being nice and they were playing together. Kids are random.

No comments: