So randomly, the morning started out with Mya throwing up. :( Poor boo. But that didn't stop us from swimming again today while daddy was at work. It was the kids and I by ourselves at the pool, and though I was so nervous, it went great. Teef listened and stayed sitting when I needed him to and went where he was supposed to, so I was able to chillax a little.
Afterwards, we met with Daddy for lunch and all got to experience Hibachi for the first time as a family. Not only was the food great, but the kids and I loved it and we had the place to ourselves which helped with my nerves.
After daddy got home, it was time for a haircut for Teef.
Here was my cutie before.
During.
He loves himself.
Since I don't have an "after" here is a random shot of Mya. She looks so much like Teef to me here.
And then after the haircut, we found a park and went to blow bubbles and play with those Pop-its. My brother and I loved those as kids and I knew the kids would love them too.
Amyra posing.
A little closer.
Love this face.
Having spent time in Wenatchee, I don't think I could ever live here. It's a really small town and definitely a place that I would get over quickly. Though Lateef was offered a full-time position there, I'm so glad we didn't take it.










No comments:
Post a Comment