Lateef got to have breakfast with Amyra at school to celebrate Father's Day a little early (since school would be out before the actual day). They had donuts and orange juice and I got such a kick out of the worksheets she filled out about her dad.
I love that she knew her dad's favorite food is sushi.
I love that she said her dad helps her practice reading considering I don't think they have ever read together in their lives.
My cuties at breakfast.
Lateef said they had almost all the dads show up and I'm just glad he was in town and could attend.
Below is a random journal entry Amyra wrote around October of 2013 that I found in her end of the year paperwork.
And this was her class picture. I wonder if she will remember any of these kids as she grows older. I only remember 2 girls from first grade: Maria (a tall German) and Grace (a Chinese girl). I lived in Taiwan for 1st grade.






No comments:
Post a Comment