Monday, April 6, 2015

An Indian turns 60 - 5.31.14

The same night we came back from our vacation, we attended a 60th birthday party for an old family friend. 
Unfortunately, there weren't really any other kids at the party. Luckily, they had a backyard so the kids all rolled around together in the grass and looked for rollie pollies. It was the first time Teef really played with the girls instead of hanging out with me. Though I did hover around the kids more than usual, I enjoyed the excuse to not have to make small talk with random Indians. 
This was me with my gray hairs. 
 The kids rolling around in the grass.
 I cropped my fat face out of this beautiful picture of my kids.
 They all sat together on a recliner and posed.
 Take two.
 It of course ended like this. 
Though we were tired, I'm glad we came for the free Indian food and of course cake!

No comments: