Friday, December 12, 2014

112 - Valentine's Day Shenanigans - 2.15.14

This year we decided to go out for Valentine's Day with Jamie/Bernie, Ryan/TaReon, and Trina/Maurice to see 112. Though the concert was kind of whack (no wonder they were never as good as Boyz II Men) it was nice being out with friends. After the concert, we kept the party going and went to Bubingas! Oh the memories. Ha. We had a great time dancing, drinking, and hanging out some more. 
And while we were out, Amyra spent the night with Aunty Sonal along with the Chapman kids. I felt bad because Mya really wanted to spend the night too but I just wasn't ready for her to sleepover yet so she and Teef stayed with Gammie and had a great night. It's nice to have such reliable family and friends here. 

1 comment:

Sofia said...

I hope (God willing) when I'm 80 years old and looking back on your blog that I will think that I'm the white girl in your pictures.