Friday, December 12, 2014

Maria's 7th Birthday Party - 2.1.14

Can I say a big bummer for me this year was missing out on Maria's party. I had to attend a sorority training (which amounted to nothing in the grand scheme of things) but of course it is about the girls too, so I'm glad they were able to go and experience a birthday party at its finest. 
Maria celebrated with an Egyptian-themed birthday party and activities included Egyptian sand necklaces, mummifying barbies (which sounds like so much fun), a book walk, Jingo, a tomb treasure hunt, and then of course there was the awesome food and Sof's wonderful cakes/cupcakes. I love Sof's cupcakes. They are like crack for me. So so good. Anyway, I know the girls had a great time and I am glad that Maria enjoyed the fish tank that we bought her. I love her. 
Like seriously, Sof made this cake. 
Sand necklaces.
 Jingo.
 Book walk.
 And presents.
 I love that the girls totally crowded Maria. Poor girl.

No comments: