Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Day at the Ranch with Mia and her Family - 3.23.14

Have I ever said how much I like Stefanie and her family? I love that they live so close to us, that their kids are bi-racial, that Amyra is in the same grade as Mia and Mya is in the same grade as Kai, and that Stefanie and I just relate on so many levels. I was really excited when they were able to join us at Ryan's ranch that Sunday so we could hang out more and get to know each other better. 

The day started off with horse rides of course. Honestly, you can't go wrong with horses. Everyone loves riding horses. And then the kids played in the dirt while the adults chatted. Good fun. Lateef was able to clarify with Stef that he was in fact NOT a giggalo and explain to her what he does exactly - which is sell drugs.
 Amyra and Mia riding Black Jack.
 Lateef leading Quinn around on BJ.
 Kai and Mya riding Nugget.
After hanging out at Ryan's, we all tried to go eat lunch together at Steak N' Shake but the line was too long and so we both ended up in the drive through eating our lunch. Lame! Oh well, maybe next time. 

No comments: