For the Superbowl this year, we were invited to Amber and Tim's house and with a last minute cancellation, it ended up being just our family there which was nice and cozy. Amber ordered awesome pizza and wings and she was very festive with her Seahawks decor. The kids played that dancing game again (this time Mya got in on the action and was quite good of course), Marc curled Amyra's hair and Teef played with the remotes.
Though we weren't able to stay for the whole game because Lateef had to leave for work it wasn't a bummer. The Seahawks were beating on the Broncos so badly, it wasn't even an exciting game to watch. It was kind of embarrassing actually. But I definitely won't complain because we got to hang out with this fun family.



1 comment:
I don't know why, but I just really love the random pizza picture.
Post a Comment