Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Father's Day - 6.19.11

So of course I have NO pictures of father's day. But it was a pretty memorable day. The girls and I got him a Garmin Edge 800 (a gps thing for your bike) and a frame wall hanging that I made at the Playful Potter that says "Someday we will find our Princes but Daddy will always be our King". I've been trying to snap a nice picture of the girls with Lateef to put in this frame for the last month and STILL NO LUCK. WTF.

Anyway, that morning we went to the ranch to visit the horses. Then we spent the next 5 hours selecting a dog at the Humane Society and finally, we went to dinner at my mom's house. My brother, Lateef and I also went to Lockwood and went shooting for the first time with Lateef's new gun. It was VERY intimidating and loud and slightly scary for me. I never thought I would be a gun owner but I must admit, I feel safer knowing that it's in the house. He said it was definitely memorable and I would have to agree, especially since we added to the family!

1 comment:

Lateef said...

This was the best Father's day thus far. I spent time with my family and most importantly my daughters, we got Aliyah Our puppy and took wifey shooting. Fun all in all. My garmin device is awesome, top on the market and siince I ride daily, it is well worth it.