Saturday, July 9, 2011

Pictures from the Children's Museum in Evansville

These are just a "few" pictures from the museum. I just had a realization that I "quote" a lot. I don't even know if I'm using them in the right context. Oh well. Anyway, I love childrens' museums and can't wait until the one in Reno finally opens up this fall. I don't ever remember going to them as a child but they are a must in every city we travel to. A MUST. 
A harp with laser strings
They would have played with this rice for at least an hour had I not made them look around the whole museum

Face painting
She normally was never interested in having her face painted until today, when she was able to do it herself


Bells
Balls
Baby boo and me


Their favorite room: balls and water. What more could my girls ask for?

Drying off
She was soaked
They love to dance together. My future dancing superstars!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Nice! It looks like a really classy one! The girls are adorable... as always!