Poor Lateef. On the day of his birthday, he was supposed to arrive in Reno at 5:30pm. I didn't see him until 11:30pm. He spent his WHOLE DAY travelling and was literally in 5 different airports. Luckily these flying issues only happen about once every 3 to 4 months and he is always a great sport about it.
Anyway, since he was so delayed, he didn't get to try the carrot cake birthday cake I made him and he missed out on seeing our beauties in these amazing white dresses (another gift from Grandma) that they wore to a graduation party. Too bad babe, too bad.
| I want to think of something clever to say about Ryan's face, but I am too tired. If you have a good 'caption', please share. |
1 comment:
"He's the man, I'm the woman."
"Lick my gerry curl... is that how you spell it?"
I also am tired... perhaps I can make it a goal of coming up with 10 more by the end of the week.....
Post a Comment