So we celebrated Myara's birthday on Memorial Day Weekend and in retrospect, I wouldn't do that again. The families that I invited with children all had plans, and so it was just Amyra and Myara there at her birthday. Poor Amyra didn't have anyone to play with and Myara slept the whole time (I had to wake her up for the cake). But, if you notice the pictures of Myara opening the presents, she had a blast then. Next time I will make sure there are actually kids present at their birthdays but it was nice to be with family friends. Oh, and I made these Sweet Potatoes that everyone loved and so here is the link to the recipe.
It's definitely worth it if you like sweet potatoes. http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2010/10/soul-sweet-taters-step-by-step-recipe/
| Beautiful outfits courtesy Grandma |
| I caught Amyra sneaking Myara another piece of cake |
No comments:
Post a Comment