So I had a "Math Friend" when I was going to UNR for my undergraduate degree. His name was Keith and we got along really well. Well it's been about 7 years since we graduated and we now both have girls around the same age and it's just cool to be able to hang out with him and his awesome wife (who does my hair by the way and she's brilliant). Anyway, their daughter Reese turned two and the party was held at Virginia Lake park. It seriously was one of the best park parties I've been to. Amber did a great job with the food and even had cheese sticks for the kiddos and a Nothin Bundt Cake for the adults. She also made this amazing broccoli salad that I crave at least twice weekly and hope to get the recipe soon. Anyway, I'm looking forward to the girls playing and growing older together. And who knows, maybe they will math geeks together too.


No comments:
Post a Comment