Seriously, we are so BLESSED. It almost doesn't make sense but I'm going to enjoy it to the fullest. Though Lateef isn't here 4 days out of the week, our time spent together is QUALITY vs QUANTITY. The girls have just about every toy imaginable and yet I don't think they are too "spoiled" yet (although we did get another horse just so that Amyra could have a brown one - not really but kind of). Anyway, life is just really great right now and I can honestly say the only thing I miss about Vegas is my friends/family (though I see them just as often now as I did when I was there) so in the end, we are all WINNING.
 |
| You guessed it...Kissy Face |
 |
| Amyra finally fed Black Jack from her hand |
 |
| Yes I look like a Sea Donkey but was on my way to get my hair fixed by Amber |
 |
| Yes our bounce house fits in the family room. It's such a good way to distract them so I can do my weekly cooking |
No comments:
Post a Comment