Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Chloe's Birthday and Dinner with the Ladies - 11.12.11

The very next day, we drove to Las Vegas and immediately went to Chloe's 2nd birthday party. It of course is always nice to see my besties Kelley and Jennifer and watch the girls play. Amyra has been OBSESSED with Kelley's son Robbie (who is 10) and is constantly telling everyone that Robbie is her brother and asking when she can see Robbie. Needless to say as soon as we got there, she just followed Robbie around. It's a good thing he is such a great kid and plays with her so nicely. I love that family.




Right after the birthday party, we dropped the girls off with Grandma and Grandpa and I went to dinner with my other favorite ladies to a Chinese Restaurant to celebrate Denise's birthday. I ALWAYS enjoy seeing these ladies when I go to Vegas and catching up on all the drama. My life is complete with such wonderful friends!


No comments: