Oh Shark Toy - you were So overrated. I should have taken a hint when Myara saw the toy in the store and was paralyzed with fear.
This year, our big toy for the girls was this helium shark toy that can be controlled with a remote to "swim" around your house. It looked so amazing and I was sure the girls would love it. Too bad it took about 2 hours to set up (and ours came with a broken track) and then it just got a bit boring. Like really, how long can one spend flying a shark around? I was never into remote control cars and so I guess this is the same thing. This might explain why Lateef loved it (until it broke after one use)! Well, Merry Christmas Lateef! Merry Christmas!
He literally was giddy for at least an hour playing with this thing.
1 comment:
That's a great picture of Lateef at the end. Hope the return went well. Fun times!!
Post a Comment