We came to Las Vegas to celebrate Lateef's mom, and instead, we got treated to the Michael Jackson "Immortal" Cirque du Soleil show by Lateef's parents. Seriously, it was such a wonderful and appreciated gesture. Plus, I realized just how many of Michaels' songs were more than just music, but songs with amazing messages too. It really is tragic that he left before I got to see him on tour. RIP Michael.
1 comment:
Wow, fun times. I randomly went to a wedding where they did a dance to beat it, it was really good.... kind of crazy for a mormon reception, but fun nevertheless. And they played that song "Jump on It" which was enjoyable. Ok, so I totally forgot to call you back but Maria said that she was playing with her and Janette the whole recess except when she wanted to go in the dirt and woodchips.
Post a Comment