My boo Myara! Wow I can't believe she's two! Again I am not even remotely articulate enough to describe how amazing and wonderful Myara is and how fortunate I feel to have her in my life. Myara has the most beautiful eyes and has such a great sense of humor. She is always trying to make us laugh and has to do everything her sister does. She says "Adios" when she leaves a room and if you ask her for something, she is quick to say "of course" and then "your welcome". She LOVES to sing and I'm sure she is the next Mariah Carey. She gives hugs to EVERYONE when she has to say goodbye. She would do anything for her sister and she is my favorite second daughter. I love her SO much and can't wait to see what she has in store for us.

No comments:
Post a Comment