The Sea World in San Antonio was Amazing! We barely hit all of the attractions and spent most of our time in the kids splash area. I'm not sure if it's like this in San Diego but wow. Not only did they have an amazing splash park area for the kids but there are also amusement park rides and supposedly some water slides that will be opening up. Now granted I have heard that animals at these parks totally suffer :( Poor Shamu. Thankfully we don't live near this Sea World or I would feel guilty about going all the time.
Anyway, we all had such a great time and the girls even got to feed the dolphins. So so cool. The dolphin show was good and overall I would definitely recommend going there.
 |
| Looking at Sting Rays |
 |
| Myara was not afraid to meet Zoe? |
 |
| Amyra was a bit more cautious but didn't want to miss out on a picture opportunity |
 |
| I thought I would walk under the mist. I didn't realize my back would get soaked! |
 |
| She is standing on the beluga's nose! |
 |
| Feeding the dolphins |
No comments:
Post a Comment