It's funny because it really seems like I'm always getting pictures done of my children. But really, they are totally cute, what do you expect?
Well I saw a post on FB that said a photographer was offering a free Mother's Day session and if interested, to send a message. I totally did (even though I knew the offer had been closed) and Elizabeth messaged me soon after to say she would love to take pics of me and the girls.
So we went out one Tuesday to downtown Reno and Rancho San Rafael and had some beautiful pictures taken. Elizabeth is just starting out and yet look at how beautiful her work is. I love the way she edits. At this point I don't think Elizabeth is continuing with her photography business but I'm glad we had the opportunity to work with her at least once and get some great pics of the girls.
Below are two that she has posted of Myara. I hope that we get to see the complete gallery one day too!
Anyway, here is her website (in case she keeps working at least part-time)
http://www.poesiephotography.com/
Lateef said this picture reminded him of "Narnia". So true!


1 comment:
Those are gorgeous!!
Post a Comment