Sunday, May 27, 2012

Myara's 2nd Birthday - 5.12.12

Myara's 2nd birthday party was a real last minute decision. I didn't want to do anything too big and figured it would be a good opportunity for some friends to come to Ryan's ranch and check out the horses. So we invited some very close friends that had expressed interest in seeing the horses and ended up having one of the best birthday parties ever. 

It was pretty simple but kids are so easy to please that it worked out wonderfully. They got to feed the horses some apples and have horse rides (Lateef must have walked around the round pen at least 50 times). I brought buckets and shovels for them to play in the dirt, there were some water balloons, and we brought the bounce house out for the finale. I wanted to have an egg hunt but Ryan mentioned the possibility of snakes so we axed that. 

Anyway we had a really really wonderful day and I look forward to making that a regular summer tradition, birthday party or not. 

 Maria and Christina with Chexie.
 The girls on BJ. Myara did not want to give up her turn. I didn't account for that. Whoops. 







 The adults got rides too.



No comments: