Saturday, May 26, 2012

Weekend in the Bay Cont'd - 5.5.12 - 5.6.12

After Fairytale Town and a quick lunch at Wendys, we drove to Gaurav and Shrutee's house to get ready for our hike to Sunol Ohlone Regional Wilderness Park. Wow was that place beautiful. There were wild turkeys and we went around 5pm so the weather was perfect. This landscape is why I love California!






 Amyra was asked to lead our hike and would stop occasionally to conduct head counts. She was a wonderful leader.
 All the girls were randomly wearing yellow which made them all even cuter. The girls enjoyed holding hands as we walked up the hills. 
 I think Myara preferred piggy-back rides though.


 Little Adya was about 18 months and it was funny because she wanted to walk in the opposite direction of everyone else. 


 Amyra did NOT enjoy the bugs flying around her as she tried to eat her apple. 

Though I don't think the hike tired the girls out like we had hoped, I know we all enjoyed being out in the fresh air with our good friends.

No comments: