Our last two days in England were very chill. We spent the night at Bobcy Aunty's house and then the next day we went to Dylan's house and hung out. Teef had been really friendly with everyone and it was cute to see him interact with Dylan and Shawn. They were playing "soccer" with him using a balloon and he just loved it.
The next and final day in England, we all went shopping at a mall near Joyce Aunty's house. Teef ate a TWO burgers at McD's and I enjoyed getting myself souvenirs. I'm sure I bought Lateef and the girls a few things, but really, it was all about me.
On my last night there, all the cousins went out again to another park to get drunk. This time I didn't drink but instead took on the motherly role, and held my cousin's hair as she vommited in the bushes. Ha. Dylan and I were like the oldies having weird adult conversations that everyone was bored with. I did however learn about some of my cousins insecurities and problems etc., and there was a bit of crying going on. I just wish I lived closer to all of them. Sigh. That's why I would at least love to start coming out regularly like we did when I was little. I would love my kids to have that experience too - you know getting drunk in the bushes. We will see!
All of us!
Me and Dylan.


No comments:
Post a Comment