Tuesday, October 20, 2015

The Bellagio - 10.2.14

It's funny. There really are so many things to do in Vegas, especially for the adults, and yet we never really take advantage of them. I guess it's like living 20 minutes away from Disneyland and only going when family is in town. Anyway, we decided to take the kids to the gardens at the Bellagio and then surprise them with the fountains. The kids have been to the gardens before and this time didn't disappoint. It was decked out for Halloween and was beautiful. Mya was a little creeped out by the trees with faces, but overall, they had a great time.
Family photo! I just realized Lateef was actually in the picture between the girls. Whoa, bad lighting.
 Mya with a pretty horse.
 All the kids with the bears.
 This time with worse lighting. WTF!
 I'm not even sure what's going on here. 
 Daddy and his favorite, Mya. They look like twins to me. 
 The best part was the fountains though. We told them to just wait outside and watch the water and after about 15 minutes, they started, and Mya said it was "the best day of her life"! Wow. What a statement. Like who needs Disneyland when we can go to the strip and get that kind of reaction?Awesome. 
It's funny because I'm literally writing about these events a year later, and Mya wants nothing to do with her dad now and is all about me, whereas Amyra can't get enough of him. It's funny how time changes those dynamics. Anyway...
It was definitely a memorable trip to the strip with the family.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Looks like fun, I've yet to do the gardens!!