As beautiful as the wedding was, I think I'm kind of over the same-old typical weddings. I'm always a fan of surprises and the unexpected, and I feel like all weddings follow the same formula and always feel the same. I don't know. If I could encourage the girls to do something completely random and exciting, I would. Or maybe Lateef and I will do something random at a vow renewal like insist on everyone getting tattoos of our faces on their butts. I don't know.
Anyway, Teef actually slept for most of the reception and woke up in time to eat dessert and then dance a lot and of course vomit all over the floor. Thankfully no one noticed except my cousin Judy, who was already weary of having kids. I'm sure that left a great impression on her!
Here are all of Mumma's kids (Shelton Mama (7th), Royce Aunty (6th), Joyce Aunty (Eldest), Mumma, My mom (2nd), Princy (4th) and Bobcy (8th)). Like seriously, my grandma had eight kids. How fun would that be? All those personalities.
Later that night, my young cousins (and when I say young, I mean everyone is literally 8 to 13 years younger than me), went out, bought alcohol and sat around in some random park drinking. They told me their secrets and I think someone may have pooped in a bush.
The best part though is Kogulan totally drove us around drunk, and some cops actually stopped us and were talking to him and asking him questions. He was speaking really fast and the only reason I think we weren't stopped officially was because a more urgent call came in. Honestly, I wonder what would have happened if they had actually cited us for drinking and driving. Would I have gone to jail? That would have been a story!
After that close scare, we ended up at McD's, eating fries and the best was the my young cousins watched over me as I threw up in the bathroom. Yeah. I just don't drink anymore so that night of drinking definitely got to me. Honestly, it was so much fun though hanging out and getting to know my cousins as adults. They were always so much younger and I remember just being annoyed with them. I love that we can now all hang as adults. So so cool.




1 comment:
This was the BEST.POST.EVER.
If I forget to leave a message.... did mumma lose 2 children? Who are 3 and 5?
Post a Comment